January 20, 2016
We hope this finds you well.
It's nice and warm at the Club so come on in from the cold.
Welcome New Members!
Please remember to introduce yourself to new faces around the Club.
The Big Chill Polar Plunge is this Saturday and we have a growing team that is excited and proud to represent the Club! Members Ted Ackerman, Tyler Eustace, Scott Eustace, Mike Corbett and Mike Hanley are all signed up to plunge.
The Pastime AC team is raising money for the Building Men Program in the Syracuse City School District.
Please consider joining our team or DONATING A FEW $'s HERE. You can also donate at the bar.
ANNUAL CLUB MEMBERSHIP MEETING
TUESDAY JANUARY 26, 6:00pm
Boiled Hoffman Hots and Coneys with Kraut, on the House!
We will discuss exciting things for the year ahead...
- Vote for new Board of Directors which will include some new Board Nominees.
- Updates about more improvements around the Club.
- Updates about our improved financial position and our growing membership.
- Updates about our 125th Anniversary including plans to celebrate at the Hotel Syracuse!
- Chance to sign up to join a Committee.
- 50/50 Raffle
19 Point Club Party : For all those who participate in the NFL 19 point club.
Sunday January 24th 2:00pm
Pastime Library ~ We are bringing back the Club Library. So far the library has a World Almanac, Webster's Dictionary, The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, Aesop's Fables and the Oxford Dictionary of Literary Quotes. Please bring in your favorite books. Feel free to add one to the library, take one to read or just relax and read one at the Club.
Pastime AC Membership Charity Raffle
~ Beginning March 1st every PAC member in good standing will have their name entered into a drawing. The winner will choose a charity and the Club will send a $100 donation to that charity on their behalf. We will be making a list of preferred charities so if you have one that you would like on the list please let us know. As the revenue at the Club grows, so will the amount of the donation.
OUR Restaurant is Open 7 days a week for lunch and dinner. Please support the restaurant and consider having your next event at the Club. Contact us anytime to reserve space for meetings, get togethers or bowling. We will always try to accommodate, even on short notice.
Remember that we have a $5 guest fee for guests who use our athletic facilities. Frequent guests either athletic or social should be encouraged to join as members. Please encourage your friends to join.
If you still have an outstanding balance for 2016, would like to pay monthly or have any other membership questions, please contact Becky Heindorf asap at 863-0125.
Please feel free to send any questions or concerns to this email address or contact Club President, Ted Ackerman at 491-4474 or email@example.com.
- We are nearing completion of our new fitness and training room adjacent to the gymnasium upstairs. This room will be available to all members. We are in need of dumbbells, kettle bells, an elliptical trainer and other fitness equipment. If you have anything at home you would consider donating, please send us a picture here.
- TV's ~ We plan to upgrade the TV's in the Lounge and Bowing Alleys with larger screens soon. If you happen to have a flat screen TV 48" or larger that you are getting rid of and would consider donating or selling, please let us know.
- Sports Memorabilia ~ Preferably Pastime AC, SU, Chief's, Parochial League, Local High School memorabilia to be used to decorate Club rooms.
As always, THANK YOU for your support.
See you at the Club.